Monday, 21 March 2011

visualizing my ideal life

I have been spending a lot of time researching what I really want in life and a concept has kept popping up for me. Visualize, visualize and visualize! Imagine your perfect life, everything about it, where you live, work, play, everything and it will come to be. Yes I am a bit skeptical but so far so good for me!

6 comments:

  1. find out what you really love and what you really want, and believe you can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this concept! I've seen it in action a lot over the past few years. I do my best to remain positive and visualize what I want, and things just keep working out the way I want them to...for the most part ;)
    Best of luck with your visualizations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leya,
    How did you find out what you really love and what you really want?
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to ask myself questions about what I am passionate about. I wrote a list of my top ten passions and then narrowed it down to about 5. I heard that your brain can only keep that many in focus at a time. When I first started this process I got all preconceived notions about myself out of my head. All negativity must be gone, think positive at all times. Forgive yourself and others and remember to imagine your passions thinking that there are no limits, ie.money, circumstance, personal negative thoughts about yourself. Get those out of the way now, then you can really start to get clear on your passions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you read any books to help you with this? I've been thinking of doing it for soooo long....but I feel like I need a step by step worksheet or something. I guess it's not an overnight process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did read a lot and I also spent a lot of time researching myself. I did this with personality tests, astrology readings, and I meditate everyday. My being had to heal and get balanced before I could do anything else. Spiritual, emotional, physical and social life had to be tended to. I was very sick for a long time so it took me a few years to get to the point I am at now to create and give back. Meditation is the best, give it a shot with your own spiritual views, don't think there is a right or wrong way just remember everything is connected, we are all connected. THink positive and have fun!

    ReplyDelete