Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Celebrating my one year anniversary of quitting smoking!
I am very grateful to be free of the habit of smoking. I say free of the habit because yes I don't smoke any more yet I can still have a puff here and there and not feel chained to it. Why? I don't have an opinion about it. I quit a year ago today and did not have cravings. I was exploring many different healing modalities at the time trying to deal with issues even more pressing than my smoking but in the process of doing all this stuff I quit smoking. Very easily in fact. Before you want to punch me in the face please just think about this. When are we ever told that quitting smoking is easy? Never. We are inundated with the idea that quitting smoking is harder to quit than even heroine. I did have help with energy healing, which is just changing your vibration or frequency.This can be done in endless ways. I stumbled upon several different ways. You can do this through clearing your subconscious of judgments, conclusions, rights or wrongs etc. Freed me up tremendously. I listed my methods of clearing my subconscious in previous blogs. I have to say that the single most amazing concept that has helped me is this idea of always being in the question,which I learned from Access Consciousness Dropping my judgments about everything, asking questions about everything has changed my life! The cognitive mind will fight this because it operates on constructs, riding on the tide of constant change, growth and evolution is not what it is used to. This can be applied to any thing in your life that is not working for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment