Monday, 13 June 2011
What I think is what I am
Just finished listening to Harrison Klein and his teachings on being a creator of your life. I am amazed at how often this is coming up in my life! I must make it a habit to use my imagination! Imagine my life the way I want it and it will manifest. Think big, use repetition, have faith, believe it can happen, have clarity and make sure you have your ideal image in your mind for at least 17 seconds and it will manifest! It is recommended that you practice these techniques for at least an hour each day. I do it while on my walks, it is very fun imagining my ideal life. Enjoy and be grateful for what you have in the present, you are the one who put it there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment