Sunday, 4 March 2012

Singing the praises of a consistent meditation practice

First of all don't let anyone else define meditation for you. That only leads to right or wrong thinking and can cause frustration and then you don't end up doing it at all. I define meditation as a way to focus your mind so you can control your thought process throughout the day which in turn will help you create the life you want. I spend time in meditation everyday and it works for me but I am discovering new ways of meditation that take only seconds. I continue to do my daily 15-20 mins a day but there are other ways. Check out the Silva Method for zap meditations if you are not into sitting for that long. The goal is to have a controlled mind. Your thoughts become things so if your thinking is all over the place it is difficult to bring into reality the life you want. I will say that it was necessary for me to be very disciplined in my meditation and spend more time on it to reprogram the depressive patterns but not all people will have the same experience. All I am saying is try it. There are so many ways to do it and exercises for it. It has increased the quality of my life, my creativity, the quality of my thoughts and the peace inside. I operate from a still calm place and it makes life much more enjoyable. Most importantly if you haven't cleared your subconscious of limiting belief systems meditation may be difficult to even start so make sure to clear that shit out first. Don't forget to ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment