Monday, 2 April 2012

Being the energy of having in all areas of your life

Oh how exciting is this. What if having wasn't about working harder, sacrificing more, doing more? What if it was about just being? I have made the choice to look at all the opinions and judgments I have about money and having abundance in all areas of my life and all I can say is, Holy Shit have I been missing the mark! It is not hard work, it is not a competition, it is not about comparing. It is fun, joyful, easy, exciting and I am being me! Too much you think, am I too much happy for you? Well it is possible to have in all areas of your life and have it be easy and fun. This reality has just programmed us into thinking that it is hard and miserable and you will always be busy and frantic to have much of anything. My god when is the last time we have allowed ourselves to have fun and make money doing it? Why do we equate having with time, sweat, pain? Don't you think the world would be a better place if we tossed this paradigm?

No comments:

Post a Comment