Monday, 9 April 2012

I am not going to apologize for my ceaseless self promotion

We are all here to express all of who we are, be you, go with what you know even if no one follows!
In a society where judgement prevails it would be difficult to be someone who can't handle being judged. When I mentioned the Art Takes Times Square contest  someone said, "Well those competitions are not really fair because they are a popularity contest." Collaboration not Competion. I will take any opportunity to show my work and this fit the spirit of my work which is to get my work to as many eyes as possible in order to facilitate consciousness. I have no idea if my work will make it to the billboards of Times Square but what an amazing place to have an art exhibit. In the place of mind numbing monstrous advertisements there will be mind expanding beauty 23 stories high! Click 'Collect Me' at the top of the page to vote.  Thanks!
Leya Marie Art in Times Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment