Monday, 14 October 2013

The core principles of my daily practice

After I spoke at BRIDGES I have been coming across some material on line that echo what I spoke about. Considering I am very passionate about the subject of empowering ourselves to heal, it is not that strange that I come across this material. Here is a link to the the free on line screening of the movie, Sacred Science
I watched it today and was amazed at how many points the movie stressed about healing yourself that I mentioned in my talk last week. Here are the five things I mentioned:

1. Don't resist illness, it is here to teach you
2. Be present, learn to become aware of what thoughts you think, they make your reality and then you can experience the joy of each moment by choosing the thoughts that serve you and others
3. Be Grateful, it is something that I have to remind myself of everyday and when I do I am filled with joy
4. Forgive yourself and others, then you have much more energy to create what you desire in life
5. Ask questions, if I don't continually ask questions I am not living fully

These principles make up the core of my daily practise and some days it is easier than others but I can continually come back to these if I feel like life doesn't have the vitality I desire. Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment