Well this cleanse has definitely flushed my system! I expelled probably over 100 gallstones or more, difficult to say. They were all soft like putty thanks to the malic acid in the apple vinegar mixture I took over the past 6 days. They came out quickly and easily the next day. I did feel very nauseated during the night for about a 1/2 hour. The book did say that might happen so I expected it. The book said that you would probably have to do about 8-12 flushes to remove all the gallstones in your body. This sounded disheartening to me after all that work. I can wait for 3 weeks before I do the next one. I feel like my next one will be in 3 months for a few reasons, I want to properly clean out my colon with colonic hydrotherapy and that can get expensive and also the Epsom salt mixture tastes terrible! I will probably try magnesium citrate next time, that probably won't be much better but ugh that Epsom salt mix was horrible! What I noticed right away was my energy levels. For many years when I woke up in the morning I never felt rested. I could sleep 10 hours and feel like I could sleep for hours more. This makes for difficult mornings and then my energy levels would be very low in the afternoon. It is normal to have lower energy around 2-3pm but this was ridiculous. The day after the flush that changed completely. I woke up feeling rested and my energy levels are much better! I am very happy about this. I will update on other improvements I notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment