I have to say that when I booked this trip to Hawaii Adventure in Oneness I was a little nervous. I am going by myself and I still had to make some money to pay for the trip. Since I booked the trip last week some great things have happened! I had an idea to have a spontaneous art show and sale at my house because I already had a couple coming to look at some paintings. With the help of my husband, Paget, we got the house set up for the show the day before and I advertised on fb and on the mail box bulletin board. I ended up selling some paintings and a print and I was commissioned to do a painting! This week I got a new job that pays more and offers more hours! I was amazed. I had been experiencing a lull in my cash flow and so I decided to start listening to some hypnosis tracks by Steve G. Jones and Joe Vitale Well the first night I listened to it I sold a painting the next day and then everything else started to flow. There were other things that I noticed too because abundance it not just money, it is emotional abundance, relationship abundance, joy abundance and so on. I also credit this to the completion of the Unlimited Abundance course with Christie Marie Sheldon. I think I had some very deep subconscious beliefs that the hypnosis shook off nicely for everything to start moving nicely again. I think I also have to give myself tune-ups once in awhile to keep things in check. I had listened to the hypnosis tracks before and experienced the same thing but after it started working I stopped. It helps to revisit them again when you find things getting stuck again.
No comments:
Post a Comment