Monday, 9 March 2015

I have started running!

When I was in high school and in my twenties I used to run but stopped because of an injury to my foot. I try to have a regular cardio workout and I skate ski to fulfill that but I can't always make it up to the Nordic Center. I bought myself a decent pair of running shoes and started running again.  I am up to 7km every other day and so far so good. I did 7km in 50 minutes the other day and I am noticing that I get quicker everytime I go out. I will only run on dry pavement because I don't want to risk a sprained ankle and where I live I can do that with very little traffic rushing by. My husband took this photo of me decked out in my running gear, I look so serious!


No comments:

Post a Comment