Saturday, 25 April 2015
Knittin'
I have started knitting more because I find it rewarding and the items are very useful if I manage to make them properly. I have knit here and there over the years but not a whole lot. I just finished my first sock and I am very excited about it. I also did a pair of felted slippers which I can't seem to find in the house right now to take a photo so I
will post them later. I was taught how to knit from my mom who was a very avid knitter, making us sweaters and knit dresses and even clothes for our dolls. She was a very talented knitter and so are many of my aunts and my sister and also my dear Oma who passed on the talent to all of us. My mother -in-law is also very good at knitting and has knit me a few pairs of beautiful socks over the years which I treasure. Here is the photo of my first sock. Hopefully I will continue to post more of my knitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment