Sunday, 8 May 2011

Shifting your paradigms

Today I learned about paradigms in my subconscious and how they prevent me from fulfilling my dreams. Paradigms are beliefs, ie. at one time there was a wide spread belief that the world was flat. Some other common limiting paradigms are, I must work hard at a job that I don't really like to get enough money to survive, My passions are only what I can enjoy on the weekend, and the list goes on and on.  Most of our paradigms get set in when we are infants through other people, media etc. The knowledge that I can change my beliefs, my limiting beliefs, will catapult me towards the life I want. Have a vision for your life, a clear, detailed vision of what you are doing, who you are with, what you have and maintain this vision through different ways. I use vision boards, writing it out, talking it out. It sounds weird but weird translates into being creative. Be creative and you will be amazed what you will manifest!  Be different, be daring, be first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment