Saturday, 23 July 2011
Your emotions as your guidance system
Do you believe that life is supposed to be hard and hurt? This is not true. Our emotions are our guidance system, when you feel bad it is your inner being telling you something is wrong. When you feel bad it is time to choose another thought or thoughts that feel good. I find when I do this my life gets easier and full of joy. You have a choice in everything, this is what freedom is. I read something very freeing yesterday. "Freedom is our natural state, we do not earn it. Joy is our objective. Growth is what results." Next time someone asks me what I do for a living I will say, " My career is to create a joyous life experience." I will not let other's feelings of lack or discontent dictate what my life should be. Life is about creating and I choose to create a life of joy and growth. I am so grateful to the book by Jerry and Esther Hicks about the Law of Attraction, it has changed my life for the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment