Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Clearing the Subconscious Mind of Blocks to the abundance you deserve
I have spent a lot of time on deciding what I really want in life. I believe in the Law of Attraction and being in control of my thoughts to manifest the life I want. The suffering I went through and still go through because of my own thoughts amazes me. Before I go any further I would like to say that even after watching the movie "The Secret", doing meditation everyday, visualizing the life I want, I could not seem to move out of the pain. It wasn't until I became aware of how the subconscious mind really steers my life did change start to happen. I had deeply embedded beliefs that I did not even know were there, from conditioning in life, parents, TV, fearful people around me. These beliefs were not serving me, they were causing me to stay stuck. There were a few techniques that helped me, hypnosis from a registered hypnotherapist, Steve Jones; Access Consciousness, http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1404859 and sessions from a coach, Focus Point Coaching who is also aware of the power of the subconscious mind and how to change it so it will serve you more instead of beat you up. The universe wants to give to you, if only you could allow it. There is hope to have all that you want in life and serve the planet and make it a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment