There is a lot of writings, talk and excitement about this particular year. Many ancient calendars have this year as the mark for the beginning of a new age. I have heard two sides to what may transpire this year, destruction or transformation. I believe our point of view creates our reality. I am choosing to focus on transforming myself which in turn will transform the world. I am clearing old beliefs that do not serve me, trapped emotions passed down energetically through the ages that have plagued me without me knowing why. I have accessed the tools to clear these damaging emotions, beliefs so I can live my life in freedom. I am able to access my higher self. Here are some tools I have used to clear limiting beliefs and damaging trapped emotions so I can access all of me. The Emotion Code, Access Consciousness, Harrison Klein, Focus Point Coaching
Here is to a transformational 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment