Thursday, 12 January 2012
I am attracting what I want!
I am beginning to get a handle on this Law of Attraction thing. After spending what seemed like a waste of time visualizing, writing, praying, reading about how to manifest what I want in my life I now have discovered why it felt like I was hitting a brick wall all the time. I know I already have been writing about this but I believe it to be critical to achieving success. The universe wants to give you what you want but it is responding to your deeper subconscious self. I didn't know what was hiding in there, how could I? How can anyone? After all my seeking I finally began to come across methods that tapped into that subconscious landscape and targeted the beliefs that were a foundation for what a friend of mine calls, "Kingdoms of Crapdom." Judgments, fears, beliefs that sent me on a loop of disappointment and frustration. I decided to really take action and try out these clearing techniques. Mostly it involves listening to recordings that bring up the energy of those destructive beliefs and saying a clearing statement which releases that low vibrating energy from your being. Sometimes you just listen and sometimes it is more involved and can bring up a lot of pain, but well worth it! Well apparently I had some things that were telling the universe, "Money, I don't want it! Success, go away! Freedom, take a hike!" I had subconscious beliefs about these things that prevented me from receiving them with gratitude and love. Not only did I have subconscious beliefs engrained from my own life, I had subconscious beliefs, emotions, judgments from my ancestral line. Do you believe energy can travel through your ancestral line? I do and have experienced the relief after releasing harmful emotions and beliefs. It has completely cleared the way for me to be me. Please see my previous posts for links to the resources that have helped me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment