Thursday, 19 January 2012
Expanding our consciousness
The only reason I am able to create my paintings today is because I was able to heal deep inside. There was a deep despair in me that would not lift despite my best efforts to heal the way I knew how. It was like I had a heavy wet blanket on me suffocating my every effort to express myself in anyway. After much prayer and determination to never give up because I knew I had a larger purpose in this incarnation instead of just being severely depressed I began to access healing methods that changed my life profoundly. My healing journey continues and I feel like I want to rename it an expansion in consciousness because that is what it is. My reality is based in my point of view. I had so many false beliefs about myself and my place in the world and they clouded my being and made it very difficult to move on to living a life of miracles. This is possible for anyone. If you feel like you are not going anywhere, nothing changes despite feeling like you are working your ass off, you are frustrated and discouraged and feel like this is just the way it is. Know this, it is not the way it is supposed to be we are meant to give our gift to the world and the only way to do that is to clear the junk out of our consciousness to make room for all of who we are, miracles.Leya Marie Art
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment