Friday, 24 February 2012
Allowance
I wanted to share something that has opened my life up to much more possibilities, the Law of Allowance. This is simple but our minds will fight it at first. What if you did not have to change anything or anyone, you just had to be? What if having a negative judgment on anything or towards anyone caused you the most pain? Now imagine living a life with no point of view or conclusions about anything. What comes up in your mind? Are you fighting this? Why? Closely observe your thoughts and question why it is so important to put yourself into one conclusion or judgment. Judgments create our reality and when we pull the rug out and just allow all to be without judgment I found my life much more full of joy and possibilities. I live in the question and life becomes so much more exciting and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment