Sunday, 19 February 2012
Celebrating the gifts we all are to the world
Last night we celebrated our annual Mayor's evening of the Arts, Arts on Fire. This is where we honour the artists in our community and we showcase local talent. The organization I work for planned the event and I played a large part in coordinating the event. I was nervous at first then it all melted away once I started dancing! What I wanted to address today is the contributions so many made in making the evening possible and also the people who make the contribution of artists possible in our community. We are all gifts to enriching the life of our community. Without judgment we can all embrace the gifts we all bring to the community. I am very grateful to live in a place where many people live what they love. Thank you to all who made it a magical evening! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment