Saturday, 21 December 2013

Celebrating an expansion of consciousness at Christmas

Why am I celebrating Christmas? I am not a christian and yet, because the roots of this holiday run so deep in our culture, you get swept away by it all without stopping to contemplate what it means to you. I don't believe Jesus was here to  'save' us from our sins, I believe he was here to show us the possibilities that are within us to save ourselves from the ego, the illusion of the mind. Unfortunately the human race was not aware enough and created religion, right and wrong, judgement and a whole hierarchy of insanity to send our planet further from higher consciousness. Does the world seem better than it did last Christmas? Is there less suffering now? Do you really think Jesus is coming back to clean up our mess? We have the answers within us to clean up this suffering now. First within ourselves then  the world. Jesus along with Buddha, Mohamed, Confucius, and other beings of higher consciousness were here to show us that it is possible for all to embody a higher consciousness and create a world of peace and end the suffering of ego and duality. Are we ready to end the insanity in ourselves and then end it in our world? Today I celebrate an expansion of consciousness in myself and because we are all connected, I celebrate this expansion in the human race.


No comments:

Post a Comment