I have been very consistent with taking the time with the Unlimited Abundance course. It amazes me that there is so much to clear. I am realising that you have to make the choice in the moment about how you are going to react to life. Whatever energy I put 'out there' in the moment is the energy that will show up in my future. This has been a challenge for me because I think I have automatic patterns that need to change. I get impatient and frustrated when I don't see results right away and tend to go down that road instead of being thankful for the opportunity and learn to change these patterns. It has been an emotional time but I am happy to become conscious of my patterns that prevent me from getting the life I want. The clearing sometimes seems to be never ending. I believe in past lifetimes and I think I am clearing patterns from those lifetimes as well. It is interesting how the body holds these patterns. I noticed that whenever I did clearing statements while on walks I would get pain and pressure in behind my eyes and under my right shoulder blade. I just kept sending light to these areas and the shoulder blade pain dissipated but my eyes began to get really irritated. Instead of getting upset about this I just kept clearing this area and it was interesting to me that a book showed up for me that helped me with this. The book is called The Secret Language of Your Body by Inna Segal. You can purchase it here: http://innasegal.com/shop/the-secret-language-of-your-body-by-inna-segal/
I really like it because it is a reference book and you can look up ailments, body systems and emotions and learn how to heal them with healing statements and learning about healing emotions to replace the destructive ones. I think I will buy this book. A few things showed up for me though, I was able to get a great reference for an art submission. She is a great artist and a teacher who works at Visual Arts Alberta. I was also asked to show my paintings at a restaurant/pub in downtown Edmonton,The Underground Tap and Grill So, I have to keep it up and believe that I am able to manifest my authentic expression in this life.
No comments:
Post a Comment