Okay, so I am so happy to share this new consciousness that was shared through one of my favourite people, Rikka Zimmerman.www.rikkazimmerman.com The timing is impeccable since everything that I have been struggling with finally just broke free after this. As you know I love anything that has to do with expanding consciousness in myself and the planet. I am currently taking part in the online Unlimited Abundance course, which is wonderful but I have been experiencing frustration at the mixed results. I sent out a question to the universe, "What energetic vibration can I be to receive all of me now?" So I asked this question for a few days and then I had the opportunity to listen to Rikka's live web call about choice. Completely elevated my energy to a new level! The biggest thing here is not to let your mind figure this out, because this is not meant for your mind to understand but your being to emerge through. I have been experiencing a lot of up and down energies. I am completely loving life, living in the moment, grateful, happy one day and then the next really down, confused, heavy energy. Also my artistic life has been really sporadic too, basically my creativity is halting then expanding, back and forth. On the call Rikka talks about this and how this is created from how we do choice in this reality. For example if I were to say, "I am never getting depressed again, been there done that, never again." I make that choice but really I am walking towards a box, because I am choosing from resistance. I am creating the reality of me not being depressed but I am also creating the reality of what I have decided is me being depressed. Yes, your mind may be thinking, "Huh?" right now. That is okay. Basically you are choosing two things and then the universe gets that message and swings your life both ways because that is the message you are sending out! I was so elated when I got this. When your being realises that your choice is not getting you exactly what you thought you chose you just don't choose anything and then you become your environment. Not exactly what you came here for right? So how can you shift how you do choice here? Start clearing out every want, desire, wish, prayer and desire for fulfilment in any area. When you clear that all out you are saying that you are completely whole right now and you will not be choosing from resistance but choosing from being. So great! I am continuing to clear all my desires, wants, etc. for the next few weeks every night and I will let you know what happens! We do live in heaven on earth and we are more powerful than we can imagine right now, we are infinite possibilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment