Friday, 10 February 2012
Putting significance on spiritual figures
Today I want to write about putting significance on spiritual figures. Anytime we put significance on anything we separate it from ourselves essentially saying that we are not 'that'. We are all one and all have the ability to experience any energy vibration. The danger in putting anything or anyone on a pedestal can lead to the idea that we do not embody the oneness of all. I believe the spiritual figures of our times were just like you and me except they were functioning from high levels of consciousness. This won't sit right with many of you who are waiting for a messiah to come save us from the fucked up mess we have made of ourselves and the planet. If I have offended anyone, good, that means you can identify where you haven't been asking questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment